Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Don Gato

I don't have vivid "flashback" memories very often like many of my friends do. Meaning, I don't remember very many commercials or things from grade school. I apparently have moments where I remember though, but I need something to trigger the memory. Today I was discussing a doctor's employment status with a coworker, and I said he's like "Don Gato". She had no clue what I was talking about. Do you remember learning this song in grade school? I think I learned it when we lived in Florida. I found the funniest/cutest video on youtube for it.
Now, keep in mind, I was little when we learned this song and it is about reincarnation-and the doctor we were discussing has not been reincarnated (he just keeps coming back). I don't think I really understoond the song when I was little, but the memory and video are too cute to not share.

the video quality is low, but not intolerable

Listening to these lyrics as an adult though, makes me wonder-What were we supposed to learn from this song?

2 comments:

  1. That was too funny! Does it make you feel good about yourself that I don't have any kind of memory of that?LOLOLOL ALTHOUGH, I DO believe in reincarnation, so in my eyes, that doctor COULD be reincarnated!!LOL:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL No it doesn't make me feel good about myself! I just find it odd so many people have so many vivid memories of things like this...and I do not! Had to share when I actually had one! I was hoping someone I knew would actually have a memory about something I do though.

    ReplyDelete