Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crescent Roll-ups

It's been awhile since I sat down and blogged. I know you've missed me oh so much! j/k Sorry! 
Tonight I made my take on a recipe I found on pinterest. Seriously guys if you haven't checked out pinterest yet-Go GO NOW....then come back once you need a break from your latest addiction and try this recipe! Yeah go ahead and pin this one! :)


What you need:

1 pkg of crescent rolls
1/4-1/2 lb deli ham
4 slices of Havarti cheese

Preheat oven according to crescent roll directions. Open crescent rolls, there will be 8 triangles...leave them in sections of 2. So you will have 4 sections when you are done. Place a slice of cheese on each section and 1-2 slices of ham on top of the cheese. Then roll the crescent rolls up. Bake according to package directions probably about 13 minutes or so. 
Makes 4 servings.
This is such a simple and quick recipe to throw together when you don't have a lot of time or energy...and guess what-everyone loves it!

It's simple to change it up too. Here is a link to the original recipe I found. I never made it with the swiss she used. I also made it with chicken salad from the deli-it was on sale! Both versions were great. I just substituted the chicken salad for the ham. 


Can't wait to see what else we'll try. My guess is tuna will be an easy change up that will be requested. Also, the Chicken Spinach Ring filling would hold up well for this. It's basically the same thing in individual servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment