Thursday, September 1, 2011

More Hair

Well, I am sick again today, but I can't fall back asleep. It works out well for my daughter who gets to have me do her hair again this morning. This is 3 days in one school week! So RARE. I normally am at work by the time she even thinks about getting out of bed. Dad doesn't do hair.

(I love her facial profile)


This again was my take on a hair style posted on Adopt A 'Do. It's not exactly the same, and I wasn't trying to make it that way either. She was happy with the results and so was I!
The hair accessory was actually home made by my mother in law a few years ago. I saw something like it in a Children's Place ad, and it was like $25. I wanted her to have it for a Hawaiian themed wedding we were attending. But, I was NOT and still am NOT willing to pay that much for a hair piece (especially for a 3 year old). Here's a look at how it was used then. She had a cute up do and it laid almost like a little crown on her head. Looking back I almost think she looked more "hippyish" than "Hawaiian". It's ok though, she was still cute! IMHO
2006 wedding with my grandma
This weekend-the plan is to learn how to and make more hair accessories...because the really cute ones cost way too much! And guess what, feathers and flowers are in right now-how cute might these turn out to be? Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment