Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hairtastic

My daughter has been wanting to try different hairstyles for a while now but had no idea what she wanted to try. My current addiction to Pinterest has benefited her! Through "pins" made by others in the pinterest community I came across a blog all about girls hairstyles. This blog is great! She does picture and word tutorials PLUS she video's them as well. I tried one yesterday and it turned out right-just didn't work well for my daughter's hair. I tried another today-and she and I think it turned out GREAT. What do you think?
Front View

Side View
Back View
The woman who writes the blog calls this "Twistback Flip Under". Ours wasn't exactly like hers, and I see I left a little bump there on the back left side-but it still turned out pretty cute. If you'd like to see the video on how to do this hairstyle or maybe find another go HERE.

Of course today was the day my son decided he couldn't get his hair to lay down and actually let me help him with his hair. I couldn't get it down either-so up it went. He wants it to grow out into a shaggy look. I'd love to let him, but I don't know if I'll be able to stand the in between-he's already getting "wings".  I can't share her hair without sharing his-so here are his pics too. "Faux hawk"
Front View

Side View

Back View


3 comments:

  1. I need to take a look at that blog, because I SUCK at hair!!LOL Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy-it was a lot easier than I thought it would be! The videos really help. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete