Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Wedding

It sure was a hot weekend for a wedding!
My beautiful sister in law officially gave us another brother in law this weekend. They looked so very happy. The only "down side" to the event was that it was so hot. Both the church and the reception venue were unable to keep it cool enough. I couldn't imagine being a bride on Saturday, in that heat, with a big beautiful heavy wedding dress on. I'd really never try to imagine being a groom, but I'm sure he was roasting too, along with all of his groomsmen in their tuxes.

Mr. & Mrs. Osborne

The best man made a pretty good funny!

I guess I've not really been to too many weddings with Lisa because I learned AFTER her wedding that she always loved to dance at weddings. I don't really think I've seen her dance much over the years I've known her, but she danced a lot at her own wedding. It took a little convincing but my husband danced with me, and then the Bride, and then his daughter! It also took a little convincing with my daughter (which included me dancing with her. YIKES!!), but really once she got going she had a blast and danced most of the rest of the night. She tried to get everyone she could to dance with her. I am so glad Lisa took the time to dance with her too.
The first dance
My husband even danced with the bride, me, and our daughter!
He NEVER dances! (Thank you Lisa)
Lisa showed my daughter to "Walk like an Egyptian".
I love how happy they both look, but especially Lisa!

Welcome to the family Justin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment